Sydney Music Producer Composer
Create and Record
I will produce your song to make it sound PRO, with a mix that travels well, that delivers maximum emotional impact. But first let’s have a chat about your song and yourself as a creative artist .
I want you to be involved as the music creator in all productions decisions regarding the Recording Mixing and Master. I will give options that will inspire you further.
Boost Your Creative Side
I will sit down with you and discuss the lyrics, song structure, chords, what you want to express and make sure we get the most creative unique message across to your audience.
We can work online but I am a Sydney Music Producer so call me and book your studio session.
Before & After
I would love to collaborate on your music. I learnt my production skills at Berklee College of Music alongside producers as Don Puluse ( Miles Davis,) and my Arranging skills under the supervision of the Grammy winner Robert Freedman. I can offer the bigger picture and be part of all your creative process until the final release.
Thomas’s Career Highlights
- Composer of over 73 published tracks verified by Discogs.
- Music Producer for Cirma Records, Warner Brothers, Quadrophenia , Barcelona Music, Street Life Music.
- I am proud of having worked in the Liverpool Indie scene in 1992 coaching local bands on production while I was teaching at Paul Mc Cartney’s School of Music how to write Beatle songs.
- I play Flamenco and Electric Guitar, specializing in Latin music.
- I was born in Australia and have worked in Barcelona and Europe for 38 years. Now I produce internationally from my studio next to Sydney, Australia.
Final tracks delivered in the following formats: 44.1 kHz (CD), 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 92 kH resolution may be at 16 or 24 bit.
What are you waiting for?
Let's have a chat about your artistic goals and your songs
Songwriting Music Production Analysis
Working with Bruce Sugar, bring the kick up!
Music Production Techniques, How to write a song Part 3, Something by George Harrison
Background The composition, Something, was written by George Harrison and first published by the Beatles in 1969, in the album…