Marketing Selling Points
- Authentic Flamenco Spanish guitar by a Maestro, and Spanish Immigrant.
- An Australian Story.
- An artist with extensive track record of albums,single releases, International Music recognitions and awards.
- A unique opportunity to hear and enjoy authentic Spanish Music from the 1950s
- 3 years of reviews of successful past shows.
A summary of 3 years of monthly concert promotions from google analytics, face book pixels, and you tube and personal selling.
Who attends and why?
In summary: The selected demographics attend because the show is a refreshing cultural experience.
- Guitar enthusiasts enjoy the Virtuoso Maestro pouring out music through his guitar.
- Spanish Culture lovers relive their past adventures, or future dreams.
- The audience learns what flamenco is, its origin and other forms of Spanish Music.
- They engage on an emotional journey that produces great pleasure, calmness and hope.
- It is easy to listen to and to understand , as the genres are that of popular music, and not sophisticated 21st century flamenco.
What do they look for online ?
Arts and Entertainment, Concerts, Things to do
The age groups that most engage in all promotional material are users in the range 25 -34, but the undefined age group is of same importance. Men 70% and Women 30%.
When do they most engage?
- You tube video every day after 10 pm.
- Adwords text 8 am to 3 pm Wednesdays.
- Face Book between 7 and 9 pm all days of the week
Personal selling: Language groups, arts groups, hobbies groups