TL Music supports and produces emerging talent whose music is a reflection of individual uniqueness and of the utmost creativity.
Song Submissions – Guidelines
- Please send only solicited material. Please get in touch (view contact form) before sending your tracks.
- In your email include a short bio.
- Do not send songs as attachments. Submit your music via a link to a cloud storage as: band camp, sound cloud, dropbox or similar.
- Submit only finalised songs.
- I will review your music and get back to you in 48 hours.
Meatballs, Big Band Music, on Spanish National TV for a Decade
Telecinco, a major Spanish TV network, has broadcasted my Big Composition Meatballs, performed by the Bob Sands Big Band, nightly during the last decade.
Who is making money from music royalties
How can a songwriter or composer get a profitable cut of these deals that are outlined in this BMI article? The following breakdown of the yearly revenue of $943 million indicates that music composing income is growing as a consequence of its use as a background to visuals, games, apps, gyms, restaurants and similar.