- 1.Melbourne Concert reviews Thomas Lorenzo April 29 2016
- 2.June 24 Melbourne Concert reviews Thomas Lorenzo 2016
- 3.Melbourne Concert Reviews August 26
- 4.Melbourne Concert Reviews November 26
Melbourne Concert Reviews August 26
On Friday, August 26, at 7 pm, we celebrated our latest major Melbourne Guitar concert in Melbourne. As special guest, I had on bass: Tamara Murphy.
I must say thank you to all those who attended. It was an inspirng creative evening. I had the pleasure of performing some of my favorite compositions and a selection of music from Spain.
Music should embark us on an emotional adventure. I like to tell a musical story whenever I perform.
The Church creates the perfect intimate musical environment that allows music to pour into us. I believe music played with love creates warm feelings. These warm feelings are what life is really all about, which is feeling good. Flamenco and jazz are musical genres, with which I choose to deliver my daily musical adventure.
During the concert we also explored Spanish traditional and contemporary folk music and evolved flamenco .
Concerts are of one hour duration. Our next concert major Flamenco and Jazz guitar concert will be on November 25 at 8 pm at the Armadale Uniting Church. Melbourne Concert Ticket sales.
I would like to share with you some of the reviews of my latest concert held in Melbourne.
August 26 , 2016, 8 pm
World Music Flamenco and Jazz
Thomas Lorenzo: Composer, Guitar
Tamara Murphy: Bass
Armadale Uniting Church
86A Kooyong Rd, Armadale, VIC, 3143
Melbourne Concert Reviews August 26
- “Estupendo.” Carlos Siles
- “Loved every minute again.” Daniel Lee
- “Wonderful as always . It’s different each time. ” Helen Tendar
- “4th visit to the Uniting Church to see Thomas and every concert is different. Love it.” Nicole
- ” It was absolutely amazing and mesmerizing. My first time to listen to Spanish Guitar and it was a very pleasant experience. Will love to come again.” KanikaJain
- “Wonderful concert. Great showmanship.” Anne Marie Sahhau
- ” You were wonderful. I know you had new shoes on today. When I closed my eyes it sounded like spanish dancers to your beautiful flamenco guitar playing . Thank you.” Diana Gigi
- ” Beautiful music. I would like to have seen him in better light and with a microphone for his speaking” Jill Schofield
- “Loved the performance and music style. The duet was absoluetly amazing and beautiful.” Vivian
- “We all enjoyed your concert last Friday and are still talking about it! The sounds of Spain are truly given life through your guitar. The concert was beautiful, vibrant and peaceful. Thank you ” Elaine Jell
I would like to extend my gratitude to all those who attended this Friday concert and especially to all those who left behind their Melbourne Concert reviews August 26. You were all a warm bunch that made me give you all I had. I shared with you a selection of my own personal compositions, and flamenco styles as: alegrias, solea and bulerias. When ever I encounter listeners, who wish to share my daily journey of life with music, my heart opens up and my music comes alive with warmth and peace.
Please take a peak at one of my latest releases:
I will be releasing during the present year a total of 12 new tracks dedicated to making the Spanish guitar a harmonious empowering melodic and rhythmic, emissary for all of us to enjoy.
If you would to stay up to date on my upcoming Melbourne Concerts , Cd releases and new educational material, please subscribe to my newsletter.
Melbourne Guitar Courses
Please visit my Melbourne Creative Guitar School website for updates on guitar courses and lessons.