I want you to be involved as the music creator in all productions decisions regarding the Recording Mixing and Master. I will give options that will inspire you further.
Boost Your Creative Side
I will sit down with you and discuss the lyrics, song structure, chords, what you want to express and make sure we get the most creative unique message across to your audience.
Before & After
I would love to collaborate on your music. I learnt my production skills at Berklee College of Music alongside producers as Don Puluse ( Miles Davis,) and my Arranging skills under the supervision of the Grammy winner Robert Freedman. I can offer the bigger picture and be part of all your creative process until the final release.
Thomas’s Career Highlights
- Composer of over 73 published tracks verified by Discogs.
- Music Producer for Cirma Records, Warner Brothers, Quadrophenia , Barcelona Music, Street Life Music.
- I am proud of having worked in the Liverpool Indie scene in 1992 coaching local bands on production while I was teaching at Paul Mc Cartney’s School of Music how to write Beatle songs.
- I play Flamenco and Electric Guitar, specializing in Latin music.
- I was born in Australia and have worked in Barcelona and Europe for 38 years. Now I produce internationally from my studio next to Sydney, Australia.
Final tracks delivered in the following formats: 44.1 kHz (CD), 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 92 kH resolution may be at 16 or 24 bit.